Home » , , » Hack: Increase Your Alexa Ranking with Autosurfs

Hack: Increase Your Alexa Ranking with Autosurfs

We all know that a lot of people will judge a website based on it's Alexa ranking alone. If you were shopping online would you rather buy from a company with a ranking of 5,000 on Alexa.com or from a company with a ranking of 500,000? Of course you would pick the company with the higher Alexa ranking because it appears that they receive a lot more traffic. There are skeptics that say Alexa rankings are overrated and meaningless, whatever the case may be I rather have a higher rank than an extremely low one.

Now I'm going to tell you about some free programs that will drive traffic to your site and increase your Alexa ranking, and possibly even make a few sales or sign-ups. These programs are called Autosurfs or sometimes called Traffic Exchanges. At this point some of you are probably scratching your head wondering what in the world are Autosurfs. Well continue reading and I will tell you.

First off I am not talking about "Paid Autosurfs" or "Autosurf HYIPS" (High Yield Investment Plans) for these programs are just cleverly disguised Ponzi schemes (Which are illegal!). These programs I'm about to tell you about are totally free. Autosurfs or Traffic Exchanges are programs in which you in essence trade traffic with other members. After signing up and setting up your account you can run the Autosurf script and it will automatically rotate through other members sites on a timer. For every website you view you'll earn credits towards page views for your own websites.

I have tried countless of Autosurfs and Exchanges and these that I'm about to share with you are the best of the best. Other programs that I have tried simply do not have enough active members to properly use up accumulated credits, thus useless. These programs that I am about to tell you about have thousands of members and credits are used up almost instantly.

Not so long ago I used to use a popular Alexa Autosurf called AlexaSurf.com. Using this program I was able to achieve a daily Alexa rank of around 35,000. The sad thing is that for whatever reason the administrator suddenly stopped approving new sites and updates and the site has gone dead. But there are still two alternatives to AlexaSurf.com!

These first two I'm about to tell you about, like AlexaSurf.com are themed around Alexa and encourage their members to use the Alexa Toolbar to increase everyone's Alexa rank. For the most part I would assume that most members do use the Alexa Toolbar considering these are sites that are not purely Autosurfs and members of these sites would already be running the Alexa Toolbar because they would already be interested in increasing their Alexa rank.


AlexaToday.com is a new Autosurf program that I recently came across, I haven't had much experience with it, but this program seems very promising.

AlexaBooster.com is a very excellent program with lots of members, even though I think Alexa boosting software like AlexaBooster are a load of crock, but their Autosurf program works wonders.

There are many other Autosurf programs out there, but two notable programs that I have to tell you about don't state that they necessarily boost your Alexa rankings, but I'm pretty sure they probably do.

BraStart.com is an extremely excellent program not only does it offer Autosurf, but it offers manual surf were you have to manually click to the next website, but you get 10 times worth the credits. 63,000 members can't be wrong!

AutoHits.dk is by far one of the better Autosurfs on the net. It was one of the first, and still one of the best. Boasting thousands of members with over a million member page views per week.

Using these programs I have successfully averaged a daily Alexa rank of around 95,000 although I have to admit I only Autosurf a couple of hours a day. If I would use it 24/7 or maybe even less I would expect my results to be much better. Check out these programs for yourself and watch your Alexa rank grow! Not to mention within a couple of weeks my Google Page Rank for the homepage for my website has went from 0 to 5
Share this article :

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Using EasyHits4U you can earn free advertising credits by surfing other website-ads from a membership base of over 1.2 million accounts. Earn advertising credits fast with a view per view model.

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION:

 
Copyright © 2008-2015. Deshi Tunes:: Your most important blogging platform for Tips and Tricks... - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by DTunes Apps